Worldhope school of Missions is an offshoot of the Worldhope Ministries.
It started in 1994 as a result of the enormous need for more labourers for the harvest field as could be found in Matthew 9:36-38.
After six years of traversing the one hundred and forty villages surrounding Badeku with few workers Rev. Idowu Animasawun saw the need to train more people with whom
he can effectively comb these villages and go beyond to other unreached places with the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The school took off with seven students two of whom were females using one of the rooms in our present hostel as classroom.
Unfortunately, only three of the seven graduated, the. rest couldn’t go through to the end because the price seems too high for them to pay. By the year 1996, God provided the school with her own building.
So far, God has used Worldhope School of Missions to produce missionaries who are capable of manning different fields in Nigeria and beyond.
Worldhope School of Missions is situated in Badeku, a town 15km away from Ibadan Off lbadan Ile-lfe Expressway. It is in a serene environment conducive for learning and similar to that of a mission field.
The school is been guided in her programmes by the following pursuits. .
1:• To prepare and equip committed and obedient Christians from Nigeria and across Africa to become zealous in taking the gospel of our Lord Jesus• Christ to all nooks and crannies of our country, continent and beyond to the uttermost part of the earth.
2. To produce missionaries with cross cultural tendencies able to contextualize
the gospel message to people of different culture.
3. To open the eyes of the church through short term training programmes to the ripe field and encourage her direct and indirect participations.
Worldhope School of Missions has the following objectives:
1. To train Christians who will love and serve God with all diligence and commitment. . _
2. To produce tough and rugged missionaries who will gallantly go through the barriers to reaching the unreached people without fear fainting.
3. • To train Christians who will be able to harmoniously relate with others in achieving the Great Commission. • .
4. To train Christians who will be able to solely depend on God for provision, promotion and perfection. .
5, • To train Christians who will raise a Godly family that will be a reference point
for the field people and other Christians to emulate.