Rev. Idowu Animasawun
1. The love that drove Jesus Christ to the CROSS must drive us to the LOST
2. Sharing what Christ has done is the pinnacle of Biblical Christianity. Solomon said, “Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in your power of your hand to do it – Prov.3:27
3. Believers and God are team mates among hurting and harassed people – to set them free
4. soul winners will never burn out in ministry and never grow old in the spirit. They are never bored with life. They never lose their freshness and enthusiasm for touching and blessing others.
5. World Evangelisation is a big task but not a difficult one if every believer will do his/her quota.
6. The gospel has the healing and lifting power on earth, it lifts any fallen person, gives life to the discouraged. It brings peace, health and success. Spread it!
7. Jesus was on a cross between two thieves at cosmopolitan crossroad. His title written in Hebrews, Latin and Greek. Raise His cross in the public by living a crucified life and proclaiming Him everywhere.
8. The mission of Jesus must now be the mission of believers and His passion must now be expressed through His followers.
9. The 1st centuary Christians lived with a passion to share their witness of Christ daily, in a house to house and face to face ministry. We cannot do less.
10. The 1st centuary believers practiced personal witnessing and got great and lasting results. Today we evangelise the sanctuaries, classrooms, pulpits and the pews without any tangible result.
11. Being part of God’s plan by sharing the gospel and winning the lost souls to Christ is the most dignifying and eternally rewarding endeavour.
12. Only the things we do for God will last for eternity. Let us invest in worthwhile things that will give us eternal dividends.
13. Nothing in this world can give us peace except the Prince of peace(Isaiah 9:6), and the King of peace (Hebrew 7:2). Accept Him and have eternal Peace.
14. To be jealous is of God. One of His Names is Jealous - (Exodus 34:14). Envy is satanic (Matthew 27:18). Be jealous of good things but envy no one.
15. Godliness and contentment is a great gain but complacency is not in God’s dictionary. It is a sin against self, humanity and God. It is wickedness and laziness – (Matthew 25:24-30).